Friday 17 May 2019

Don’t Take Your Life For Granted // Project 365 // Day 137


One of the things that my 48 trip to Berlin taught me. Was that I take my life for granted, I live like stuff will happen eventually, that the universe will align and everything will work itself out.

When instead I should be doing the work, to change my life to what I want it to resemble. This trip was one of the first steps. To be able to run away for little while, see a new city, go to a gig. It was easy really. Less than three weeks from thought to fruition.

So the next step is to do it more.

Life is not a guarantee. We don’t know when that bus is coming. So do what makes you happy. Live for the moment. Get out of toxic situations and get on a plane. Let your feet hit foreign pavements.

Stop waiting to live your life. Stop waiting for the moment to be right. Stop waiting.

Don’t take your life for granted. Look back and be able to say at least you did it, at least you tried.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment