Wednesday 8 May 2019

A Thank You to You // Project 365 // Day 128


Another open letter that I can’t send so here we go universe;

I suppose I should say thank you 

When you exited my life I didn’t notice, there was no gaping you shaped hole in the space where you left. It felt like nothing had changed at all. 

When I found out, in the midst of what felt like nothing but losing people from my life I wanted to try and keep all  who remained.  But why fight for something that you didn’t want to be a part of and I didn’t miss. 

Instead of spiralling into another reactionary period. Negative thoughts spreading. That had become so much of my last year. 

You became my realisation. My recovery. 

If a tree falls in the Forrest and nobody is there to hear it does it even make a sound. 

If a person leaves your life and you didn’t notice. Were they really in it. 

I’ll miss you, but what I really miss is a past that no longer exists. And the person you aspired to be. And I can’t wait anymore.

Not when you deem me so dispensable 

I’m happy with the memories. 

I’ll see you about. 

Maybe say Hey... 

xoxo

If you wanna check out my 
other open letter 
click above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment