Tuesday 3 March 2015

February Favourties

February... the shortest month of the year is finally over. It has been hectic and I don't think I have fully caught up with life yet. But on a brighter note here are my FebFaves!


Looking for Alaska - John Green: I read this book a year ago, and it is by far my favourite John Green Book (A lot of you will be familiar with The Fault in Our Stars) so when this 10th Anniversary edition came out, with bonus features. I had to get it... then re-read the book. Which is a masterpiece. This is my most anticipated book-to-movie adaptation since TFIOS. And they have only announced they are making it.

Rimmel I love lasting finish (Colours: 602 Keep Calm and Play, 605 Keep Calm and Party): These two colours, feel very springy and bright. In the winter if I actually get round to doing my nails I like going for darker tones.

The last five years movie soundtrack: This has been playing nearly non-stop since it was released, theres just some albums you need to own physical copy's off no matter how far the digital age advances. I think there will always be albums that I need to own properly.  I remember the first time I ever heard the songs on the original cast album with Norbert Leo Butz and Sherie Rene Scott, I fell in love with the music and lyrics and even more so with the brilliant way the story was told. And my obsession with Jason Robert Brown the brilliant composer began.  Jeremy Jordan (Smash) and Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect, Into the Woods) put a brilliant spin on Cathy and Jamie, they sound fantastic.

Under the brightest stars  -Lacey: This is Lacey's Debut album and its fantastic. I saw Lacey when they toured with Patent Pending and just thought that they were amazing. They had such a raw energy  and are definitely a must see live band. This album is packed with fantastic songs such as "Contender". I recommend that you go check them out.

L'Occitane - Zesty Lime Hand Cream  - This smells like summer, and is by far my most favourite scent ever. I have a bottle of body spray that is the same scent. It just smells fresh and lovely. I could genuinely sniff my hands forever once I put this on. Hand cream is a must for me in the winter. And most of the time I work with my hands so like to show a little more love and attention L'Occitane have always be a go to for hand cream for me.

Nivea Lip Balms - I have been alternating between Pearly Shine, Essential Care and Milk &Honey. Though I can be inconsistent with wearing one. I try to make sure I always have one in the winter, as the cold conditions are hellish on my lips and I end up with really dry cracked lips. The Nivea ones are nice and nifty to have and I try and keep one in each of my bags to make sure that even if I forget my make-up bag there one on hand.

There we go thats February's Faves, I plan to upload a lot more in March. Hopefully I can get a handle on this soon!

1 comment:

  1. You've picked some lovely favourites. I love the nail varnish shades! I'm going to have a listen to the last five years sound track now x
    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete