Thursday 26 March 2015

Top 5 Disney Sidekicks

I missed yesterday,  as I was so swamped I didn't get on my laptop at all. These are my top five Disney sidekicks!
 
 




5) Thumper – Bambi: “If you can’t say something nice… don’t say nothing at all” this adorable little guy, was such a good little pal.

4)  Sebastian and Flounder – The Little Mermaid: One was the voice of reason, the other was the friend that would do anything with/for you .

3) The genie – Aladdin:  Whats better than a friend who can grant you wishes…

2) Timon and Pumba – The Lion King:  Hakuna Matata what a wonderful phrase, these two will pick you up when you are down.

1) Mushu – Mulan: Who wouldn’t want this sassy little dragon, motivating you as you save china… or you know just to get you out of bed in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment