Friday 1 January 2016

2015: A Year in Review


2015 was a weird one. I entered the year feeling rather stressed that I wasn't doing enough at college and then everything came at once and the world became insanely busy. But full of really fun filming projects and at times I didn’t feel like I would pass my course as things kept piling on top of each other and it felt like a mountain I couldn’t wade through and the procrastination was very real. But in the first week of June everything was handed in and not long later I was finally awarded my HND in Television Production.  


I also got to experience my first trip away into what will hopefully happen a lot more in the future.  Having a few days in London and then going off to Paris, Milan and Rome was a wonderful escape and a great way to quench some wanderlust. But also made me realise how intense my desire to see the world really is. Hopefully this will become a reality. 

In between that all I have created some great memories with friends and family. Read great books. Seen amazing movies. Experienced my first Spin Class. Worked my butt off. Treated my mum to a holiday to celebrate her 50th. Seen my Uncle get married. Met Kate Voegele and Tyler Hilton. Worked on a real set. Got my second tattoo.  Life has been good.

Hopefully 2016 comes with as amazing experiences and many more great moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment