Thursday 21 January 2016

Brave Enough - Cheryl Strayed :Review


I've talked about my struggle with books last year, finding time to read was near impossible, I just didn't have a lot of spare time to give to a story.  Cheryl Strayed's Wild was the first book I picked up and it genuinely took me maybe two months to read it all.  Not because I'm a slow reader, or that I found it difficult to read, each time I picked it up I was utterly obsessed with the story, but then I'd realise the million other things I was supposed to do and it would be set to the side again.

"Wild: A journey from lost to found" is a genuinely gorgeous book, an incredibly truthful account of Cheryl Strayed's journey across the Pacific Crest Trail and what lead her there.
When I heard about Brave enough I knew I wanted to purchase it. I really loved how beatifully put together a lot of Cheryl Strayed's words were and in fact took a picture of the last words in the book and had it printed! "How Wild it was to let it be" 

This little book is full of thoughtful, smart and funny quotes. Can leave you pondering, inspired and give you words to live by. Though you can flick through it quickly its one that you want to have on hand to go to again and again.




Cheryl Strayed 

No comments:

Post a Comment