Saturday 9 January 2016

Michael Kors GlamJasmine


Michael Kors Glam Jasmine, part of the Glam collection comprised of Jasmine, Amber and Citrus, released in 2013.

I found this when I wandered into town when in Lanzarote. Side by side with GlamCitrus I was innitially drawn to try the citrus scent, as L'Occiatane Citrus Verbena is one of my all time favourite scents (and I've run out). But Michael Kors scent didn't strike me as much.
With scents for my I need to be absolutely in love with it to buy it for myself. I'm still sitting with the I Smell Great testers wondering if I should take the plunge and by myself the full sized product. I'm also quite picky with scents, overly strong ones or musky ones tend to be huge no's. I really like citrusy, or fresh scents and have been quite like fresh floral scents as of late.

I tried the Michael Kors Jasmine Eau de Parfum not particularly expecting to like it, but more just to see what it smelled like, I still haven't had the opportunity to smell the amber one but will if I stumble across it.

But once I smelt it I knew I'd have to buy it or otherwise regret it, especially as I was abroad and getting into in Lanzarote on the Euro worked out cheaper than if I were to buy it in the UK.

The scent itself is quite sweet, florally and is long lasting, just a really pleasant fresh smell. At Christmas I was also gifted by my Gran the set containing the lotion and a smaller bottle of the perfume which I love as I feel fragrances last longer if you have a lotion and I quite like putting it on before I go to bed.

This is defiantly my favourite perfume of the moment, and luckily I have enough to last me a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment