Wednesday 6 January 2016

Kikki.K Review

I recently purchased some Kikki.K products.  Having stopped myself from buying the whole site heres what I got.
Words to Inspire: 
A beautiful compact book full of stunning typography, over 133 quotes adorn the pages of this A3 coffee table book. Something to keep on hand to flick through these wonderful words and keep you motivated and inspired.  


365 [Pale Blue]:
This is a gorgeous journal with 365 pages, though I just realised this year has 366, its undated so you can start anywhere really. This has been something I've tried in the past I'm using this to keep notes of thoughts or quotes that relate to how I felt that day.  Hopefully its something I see through this year.  

Vision Kit Board: 
A lovely kit with varied sized quote cards. Lovely for any inspiration boards or in real life pintrest boards you want to make for your room or office. 


Quote Cards [12pk + 5pk]:

Both quote card boxes come with a wooden stand so you can display quote cards also would be easy to use these cards on boards in scrap books ect. I honestly can't wait to display them in my room and really install positivity in my life


Lovely things inside: 
This is a lot of little things that came free with my purchase 
  • A Pen (it writes beautifully)
  • Stickers for Everyday Inspiration 
  • Glitter Silver + Gold Washi tape
  • Clips 
  • 2x Magnetic Page Holders 



I'm Already so obsessed with these products. That I probably will purchase more in the future. Head over to www.kikki-k.com to see all the beautiful products for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment