Sunday 31 January 2016

January Favourites


I kinda just stopped doing monthly favourites after August last year, and it was one of my favourite things to feature. So I'm bringing it back and also putting it over on my Vlog! So without further ado here's my January Favourites!!!

Terramundi Money Pot -  I got this on eBay for just under £20, I love the colours, and the fact that I can't touch the money until its full and I have to smash it, this means that I am actually saving money.

Camper Van Photo Holders -  I got these as a gift, and there just gorgeous, the set of three currently sit on my windowsill and I've been changing out the photos.

Wish You Were Here: Vol 1 -  This gorgeous Instagram book from Bethany Joy Lenz, is a lovely addition to your book shelf/ coffee table / office, for spouts of inspiration, plus half the proceeds go towards Love146

Kylie Jenner Lipkit - Candy K -  Currently unavailable theres is set for more releases soon with new colours being teased, I really love the feel of this Matte Lipstick.

NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette - This is so reasonably price, and if your looking for a nice palette its defiantly one to consider.  Under £20 and with eight different shades to Contour and highlight your face!

Blend Active  - I am in absolute love with this blender, its cut the cleaning after making smoothies, so I have one every day for breakfast now. All you have to do is change lids from the blender to drinking cap and your good to go.



1 comment:

  1. Breville Blend Active Blender Bottles are very useful for several purpose but for me i mainly use for gym and the breville always on top if we talk about quality of product

    ReplyDelete