Saturday 26 March 2016

Five Favourite Easter Treats


Easter Sunday is tomorrow so I though I'd quickly share my five favourite easter goodies... all chocolate I'm afraid [But stay tuned for a Special Easter Lush Haul] but these goodies are just to hard to resist considering the stores are basically now stocking them from January.

Golden Eggs - Relatively new to my tastebuds I can't tell if I love them a huge amount. But there certainly tasty and they look so pretty.






Creme Eggs  - People complain that they have changed to be honest I don't really notice it... I do however notice the change from the 6 pack to 5. But they still are one of the best easter goodies around.  Though far to easy to devour.




Hollow Egg - Who can resist a good old fashioned egg... the satisfying feeling to crush it and eat the shards is far to tempting... I love these cheap little dairy milk ones, guaranteed good chocolate.







Mini Eggs- I honestly have no will power when it comes to a bag of these, they are by far my favourite easter treat.  Bonus if you make nests and place them in it.




Lindt Bunny - Is it not a rule that you can't let the easter season go by without one of these little guys. Perfectly packaged and luxuriously rich chocolate. Plus this guy looks gorgeous on your mantel top.



So run out and grab whatever you fancy before they disappear from our shelves for another year.




No comments:

Post a Comment