Thursday 31 March 2016

March Favourites


Walking Boots : Honestly didn't know the value of a good pair of walking boots before these beauties, they are so comfy, waterproof, and my feet easily blister these didn't give me a single one after 11 and a half miles walk. I feel like I could go conquer the Pacific Crest Trail, Cheryl Strayed style in these babies. They only cost about £35 as well so cheaper than most shoes I own and of such better quality.

Batiste : Where would a girl be without her trusty dry shampoo, well a lot more bad hair days what happen. I always reach for batiste its my go to.

Zoella, Let's Spritz : I was a honest to go skeptic about Zoella beauty when I first tried it out last year and though some products I find to be pointless (bath fizz) this is amazing over christmas it was down to just over £3 on feel unique and the most I've seen it at is £8 such a good price for something that will last you a while and you can keep your good perfume nice.

Naked 2 - Urban Decay : Naked 3 is my go to palette, I know how I'm doing my make-up with it, so its easy to use it day in and out. I've been trying to push myself into using my other palettes and working out how they work and what goes with what. I'm really loving the Naked 2 Palette, the whole Naked collection is really a fail safe.

Brow Zings - Benefit : Brows are such a staple in my make-up routine and this trusty little kit has been my go to for the past 2/3 years I love it, I've tried others but always go back to this, I also go to the benefit brow bar to get them brows shaped, so I really trust there products.

No comments:

Post a Comment