Tuesday 1 March 2016

Monthly Motivation | Fall down seven times, Stand up eight.

February got off to a good start, I was so motivated I was still doing my 30 days vegan, felt great because of it. I was just keeping everything up to date and that was key to success. Then everything fell apart around the 12th and just kept going downhill, keeping organising became harder and harder as I had less time than I had expected, a little stressed the rest of the month was a little bit harder to keep to.  

The diet was the first to be thrown out the window with so many birthdays and nights out, cheeky wee habits just became the n
orm to get through.

I felt worse, more tired and sluggish and because of the late night drinking early morning gym sessions went out the window quite a lot. 

Its really only in the last few days that I seem to have got a grip on it all again. I’ve still got a lot to do but I don’t feel as overwhelmed.  

The realness in life is that any time you fall down, you need to pick yourself back up and not let yourself feel overwhelmed or defeated.  


Time for a new month to start and many new experiences to have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment