Monday 29 February 2016

February Favourites

Finally getting around to writing this... February may have one extra day but time seems to have completely escaped me.  

Brave Enough - Cheryl Strayed : I really love quote books just now, and after reading Wild I really wanted Cheryl Strayed's Brave enough, full of thoughtful, smart quotes that will leave you inspired. 

Strong Looks Better Naked - Khloe Kardashian : I am really trying to change my lifestyle, eating habits, and excersise plans. Khloe Kardashians "Strong Looks Better Naked" shows that even she has had her struggles and explains how she got on the right path. With recipes and advice, plus pictures of Khloe that are so incredibly gorgeous they will leave you inspired. 

Toni &Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask : Nourished hair means better colour... wait thats L'Oreal. Toni&Guy's reconstruction mask leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and just so much more full of life and it smells AH-MAZING!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water : A great cleanser which is a much cheaper substitute to what I had been using and comes in a bigger bottle so last a good length of time. A gals got to clean her face properly and this stops me from reaching for those pesky face wipes. 

Urban Decay Matte Revolution Stark Naked : This was love at first swatch... Nudes are my life currently and this one is utter perfection. It glides on easily and though matte leaves my lips feeling moisturised.  

2 comments:

  1. Strong Looks Better Naked sounds like an intriguing read. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, Khloe's really sensible in her advice. Defiantly one to check out!

      Delete