Wednesday 10 February 2016

30 Days Vegan Challenge | Life Change


 On the 10th of January I started a life change, ready to start healthy habits again... for the millionth time. I decided to go vegan, to rid myself of temptation of my deadly sins (cadburys dairy milk and ben and jerry's ice cream) all set to go, I wasn't exactly optimistic about the whole ordeal.

Along the way I had my moments, wavering moments of temptation, but when I saw the results on the scale I knew I was doing amazing, and what was totally best for my body.

Some of the hardest moments is when I had to grab something quick making sure it was ok to eat can be a time consuming task, which is my preparation really works
in your favour if you are going to try a life change such as this.

I found out things about myself along the way, such as; I like kale smoothies (LOVE 'EM INFACT), my willpower is stronger than I ever had thought it could be, I feel so much better in myself and really love the changes. And most importantly I gained a really positive attitude to something that I wasn't overly excited about in the beginning.

I would defiantly do it again as I felt the benefits after the first week, just feeling brighter and more positive in myself than I had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment