Friday 19 February 2016

Gluten Free Cupcakes


Continuing from Wednesdays Post where I wrote about my Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcakes, today I will be posting a recipe for just plain Gluten Free Cupcakes.  From the Weekends Celebrations these were my favourite, they were lovely and light and all together just really tasty (Most of my family preferred Red Velvet, but both sets of cakes went down a treat and all 24 cakes had vanished by the end of the day)

The Mixture

  • 125g Butter 
  • 125g Caster Sugar
  • 125g Glut Free Self-Raising Flour 
  • 2 medium eggs 
  • 3 tablespoons of Milk 
  • 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract 

The ButterCream 

  • 140g butter 
  • 280g Icing Sugar 
  • 2 Tablespoons of Milk

My method of baking is very relaxed with the Mixture I sift the dry ingredients first, soften the butter, then add the rest of the wet ingredients and then mix well.

For the buttercream I sifted the Icing sugar softened the Butter and added the Milk last.








No comments:

Post a Comment