Saturday 27 February 2016

Disorganised Stress

At the beginning of this week it looked as though I’d have an abundance of time. So I began to disassemble my room. So when I put it back together again, it no longer look as though I was a secret hoarder… of course the moment I decide to act on anything things no longer go to plan. So now my room looks as though a hurricane as flown through it and I really have no proper time to tackle the task at hand.  

Because of this and the fact that I am also sorting through three years of footage and making sure everything has a place so that I can find everything with ease. It means that writing a blog or filming for my vlog have just fallen to the waste side. 

Making me feel incredibly unorganised and uneasy.  I am happy to be able to pick up shifts at work and make some extra pennies. But I had so many things to work upon this week and because progress is now coming at a much slower rate I feel like I’ve just abandoned everything and nothing will ever be finished. Even though the truth probably is that this time next week It will all be fine and dandy. I’m filled with slight panic currently and thats the emotion my brain if focused on. 


Being impatient often works to a disadvantage when having to do things like these. I thought I’d be finished by today but instead I have barely started, I’m trying to wrap my head that everything will be done and will be fine, but instead I create new tasks… one thing at a time… deep breath… here we go… Hopefully shall have a much more regular post schedule soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment