Monday 1 February 2016

Monthly Motivation | Determined

In the summer of last year I was more determined than ever for so many things in my life, to film more, to blog more, to concentrate on my fitness. I felt like never before that I was finally in the correct headspace to do it all.  

By the end of October everything had pretty much fallen to the waste side. And I didn’t even feel that disappointed in myself, its like I had expected myself to just give up. Because thats what I had been good at.  Giving up and not pushing forward. Other things became more important and consumed more time.  

When January begun I vowed to be more organised with my time, to ease myself into everything else. January can be such a pressuring month, so many people start and fail resolutions. I made a a video about taking resolutions in steps. And for me thats what January was, the first step, trying to get myself into healthy routines, into actual routines, so that everything else could come to be.  



By January 10th I was determined to make spin class my main goal of January aiming to go to 3/4 classes a week to “ease” myself back into a fitness routine. I felt so much better for it. And because class is at 9.15am it meant that I was structuring my day better. Healthier habits seemed to follow on.

I was also determined to post more on my Blog, in addition to Music Monday to try and post at least once more a week. Which I seemed to have achieved. 

For feburary I am determined to continue on with what I have started, I don’t want to stop now on the first step. I’m going to add in other first steps to try and accomplish, which includes filming more. And planing more. I can’t wait to see what the next month brings. 







But when your in the right head space and have the right amount of determination you can achieve what you want to. It’s all about those little steps and keeping on the right steps! 



No comments:

Post a Comment