Wednesday 6 February 2019

A Lifetime Ago // Project 365 // Day 37


I have finally got around to continuing my youtube series Time of the Month 2018,  June got uploaded this morning and its been so weird, my life kinda fell apart in July last year, and in the midst of that and trying to pick myself back up again I stopped being interested in reflecting on what was.

But decided I wanted to finish this project anyway. Even though it truly feels like a lifetime ago.

June was a great month, I ventured off to Prague to see out 22 and welcome in 23, there is so much to do and see there and I'm very glad for my city break there.

I had a professional photography job and celebrated my friends graduation approximately 2354 times.

There was very random nights chucked in and summer felt very much in swing and it was grand.

To top it off we went to see Tyler Hilton and Kate Voegele after having cocktails outside on what was the hottest day in Scotland last year.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment