Thursday 7 February 2019

Do You Here the People Sing // Project 365 // Day 38


Oh London you mystical, magical place. I haven’t even made my first trip down and have already booked a show for later in the year.

Lea Miserables is doing a concert edition with Carrie Hope Fletcher, Michael Ball, Alfie Boe and Matt Lucas and with a line up like that I couldn’t say no. It honestly like someone thought what my dream cast would look like.

 Les Mis is such a musical event it’s powerful and stays with you long after you leave your seats. I’ve seen amatures do it wonders, watched it on the West End with Carrie Hope Fletcher as Eponine and seen it on Broadway. I have a deep love for this show.

I had already been considering going down in November as that’s when Dear Evan Hansen is being said to start and now that’s it I’m off down no matter what.

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment