Thursday 14 February 2019

On My Way // Project 365 // Day 45


Do you ever walk passed something so often you don’t realise how incredible it is. I was on my way home and passed this which is just down from Tingle ( my fave shot bar ) and realised this was honestly one of the greatest things I’ve seen and didn’t appreciate it.

It’s Valentine’s Day and I took my self out for a little me date, I got my brows waxed, treated myself to a new foundation, wandered and took some photographs and saw two films.

And let me tell you other than the fact my skin currently hates me I feel reset. .

The two films I went to see were Boy Erased and  Instant Family so I’ve had a little cry. I would recommend everyone to see these films.

Boy Erased is heart wrenching and based on a true story, there’s insight into what they do within gay conversion therapy and parental rejection and it’s just heavy. But such an important watch.

Instant Family is funny and heart warming and boy did I sob. SOB! I don’t even want kids and I was persuaded that fostering despite the trials and tribulations was the most rewarding and obvious choice.

So go see a movie or two.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment