Saturday 9 February 2019

I'm more lost than I am found // Project 365 // Day 40


I haven't talked about the actual photo for a little bit in this project, this photo I debated putting up because I'm in it. But I set up the camera, left it on record, grabbed the pic and edited it. So though I'm in the shot I took the shot and it counts.

It also turned out wildly better than the photo that was meant to be taken of us.

July 2018 of my Time of the Month Series is up, this was the month where I lost interest in editing, how many folk can truly say they have footage of the day there life went tits up.

I do and we looked like we were having a spectacular time. It's weird. And it stopped me from editing it for a while. I'm hopefully back into the swing of things.

But it did leave me feeling really low and lost for a while, it's part of the issue when you make your like your creative project.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment