Thursday 21 February 2019

The Lighthouse // Project 365 // Day 52


The other day I wandered into Glasgow to do my usual trip to the cinema, I have a Cineworld unlimited card so that I can do more of one of my favourite things and have found it to be such a worth while investment.

Because of setting myself this challenge and already haven taken lots of shots of things upon my main route I had a quick google of things I could discover nearby. And I was shocked to realise how close this was and I had no idea.

This Lighthouse sits on Mitchell Street formerly the Herald Building was Charles Rennie Mackintosh   first public commissioned building. And I honestly (despite the signage) had no idea it was there and free for the public to wander around a there on accord.

These winding stairs lead to a stunning view.

So I highly recommend if you have some spare time to take a gander.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment