Monday 25 March 2019

Excuses // Project 365 // Day 84


84 days into the year and I am fed up of making excuses for myself. I haven’t been to the gym this year and my membership is burning a hole in my bank account.

Last night I packed my gym kit, took it to work with me. All day I wasn’t feeling it. By the end of my shift I felt drained and my feet ached in my new work shoes I’m breaking in. All I wanted to do was go home.

I was telling a friend that I didn’t want to go. But I knew that going back today was the difference between getting back into routine and another week or month of making excuses for myself.

Once I’m at the gym I feel great. The endorphins kick in and not matter how sore I am after a work out I can never truly regret it because at least I showed up.

Here’s to routine and no more excuses.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment