Monday 11 March 2019

Musings of the Day // Project 365 // Day 70


I went back to work today, I woke up to banging on the my door a downside to living at home still and my mum thinking I was starting earlier than I was. I turned back over but truly couldn’t sleep.

I had four hours sleep I was groggy, I did basic make-up and rushed out the door and flat on my face. The frost on the grass somehow didn’t trigger my brain into thinking it may be icy and to take care.

My already injured knee got slammmed. And honestly if that isn’t a bad start to a week I don’t know what is.

Positive mind kept me going after my shift instead of coming home to nap after I would on shifts like these. I made scones and soup.

My knee still hurts I spent the rest of the night resting it whilst watching The Marvelous Mrs Maisel a good show and definite recommendation if you need one.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment