Wednesday 6 March 2019

There’s Something about the Theatre // Project 365 // Day 65


I’m going to write a little more over the next couple of days about the shows that I have seen whilst in. London.

But there’s something to be said for Theatre in general, I love it. Sitting in a chattering crowd and when the lights go down and the band you know the stories about to start and you get lost in there world for an hour or two.

I have cried when the first notes played, I have given standing ovations before intervals, I’ve laughed so hard I’ve snorted, I’ve sat on the literal edge of my seat for the entire show because I was so immersed.

I love it.

There’s magic in the moment you get to experience.

If I were to win the lottery tomorrow all I would do is travel the world  and go to the theatre.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment