Tuesday 5 March 2019

London Bound // Project 365 // Day 64


I boarded a train todays that’s brought me London bound.

I love London, I’ve been down so much that it’s familiar but strange all at the same time like a family member you only see at the holidays.

I had sworn in 2017 after two trips down that I was done for a while. I wanted to explore somewhere new and a trip to London can quickly become a costly affair.

I swore this knowing I’d be back in March 2018. I had bought tickets to Hamilton and my inner theatre nerd couldn’t not.

Which explains the two trips I now have planned in this favourite town of mine. This one fuelled by Waitress and a sneaky trip to Everybody’s  talking about Jamie and one in November for Les Mis in concert and Dear Evan Hansen.

Oh my wee theatre heart can pretend it won’t be back, but something else will reel me in.

It doesn’t take Much.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment