Thursday 14 March 2019

The Science Experiment // Project 365 // Day 73


I really struggle going to sleep. And after having last week off and jumping back into early shifts at work this week I have been STRUGGLING!

My alarm was set for half five this morning, I remember hearing it. But thinking not much time had passed at all since I closed my eyes. Mainly asleep o hit snooze I always set my alarm with half an hour to go.

I rework a few moments later. Forgetful of my alarm. Hearing my mum blow dry her hair. I wondered why my alarm hadn’t gone of yet. And turned back over thinking it’s bound to go off soon.

When it went off again in what felt like no time at all. In my exhausted dream like state I was annoyed at the scientist... bare with me. I thought I was in an experiment for time travel where they were testing the effects on reversing time and then accelerating it to test the effects on humans.

First test obviously whilst alseep because less impact that way I guess.

I angirly turned of my alarm. Feeling groggy and dizzy. And that the experiment wasn’t worth it.

I had nearly forgotten about it when my alarm went off again. And I turned of my alarm and got out of bed and returned to reality.

But I was still really annoyed at the scientists.

Brains really are a weird and wonderful thing.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment