Tuesday 12 March 2019

His Masters Voice // Project 365 // Day 71


Most of the time I like to think I have a clue, that I have a few brain cells that get me by. That I’m smart enough.  Not to be confused with being actually smart. But smart enough to get by, people can ask me things and I am not always clueless to what the answer could be.

But I like everyone else am privy to having some rather dipsy moments where my intelligence could and should be questioned.

Now as I have mentioned in previous posts. I have frequented some time in dear old London Town. And Oxford Street where this photo was taken. Is a spot that I have regularly returned to. So I must have passed this before.

But still even as regular to HMV stores my first trip being when I was only a baby and my dad had to kill sometime waiting on my mum in Edinburgh. I was shocked to discover what HMV stood for. Mainly cause I didn’t think it really stood for anything.

I turned round to my mum and said has it always meant that followed  by aww the dog makes sense. That’s smart. I never knew that. And she gave me that look she gives me when I sound like I have had no formal education. And shakes her head.

And I’m in my own wee world snapping up pictures. Cause let’s be fair this signage looks grand.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment