Friday 8 March 2019

In this Place Where We Belong // Project 365 // Day 67


There’s a reason everybody’s talking about Jamie, honestly this show was so much fun. I went into this show not having heard the soundtrack of only ever heard an excerpt from the first song which is a rarity for me. I’ve only ever walked into two other shows having not listened to the soundtrack in its entirety.

This was a show that we had heard so many good things about we thought why not give it a try and I’m so thankful we do. This cast is incredible, it’s funny, it’s heartwarming. It shows a true dynamic of being different some people will accept you and others will find you to be too much.

The whole cast appeared to be having as good a time as the audience. And some standout moments include Shane Ritchie’s “The Legend of Loco Chanel”,  Rebecca McKinnins as Jamie’s mum will break your hear with “he’s my boy” and “if I met myself again”.

Layton Williams is made to fill the heels of Jamie New, he certainly has the legs for it. His voice is amazing and his energy is unbelievable.

The whole cast is unbeliable. The energy they put into each number is fantastic. I left with so many songs in my head and downloaded the album straight away.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment