Wednesday 2 January 2019

And life resumes // 365 project // Day 2


Last year after I rang in the New Year I felt protected by this little happiness bubble that I had created. I was in awe of the fireworks, fairy lights and being with my friends. I was so optimistic that I was about to have the best year.

That didn't pan out. 2018 was a bumpy ride with a lot of negatives especially once the year hit the mid way mark and just seemed to keep spiralling from there.

I have entered 2019 with a less optimistic mindset but none the less I am determined  to have a great year. Though the year is only on day two I already feel like Christmas (this pic was taken Christmas day in York) and New years happened weeks ago. And last year I was in June feeling like I had just celebrated New Years.

So its definitely a new year, with a new feel.

Life really seems to have just resumed, there seemed to be no stopping really. I definitely miss living off the back of a new year high, but hopefully self-motivation will be the key. I'm taking a long weekend this week to get a break from work so that should help me get on track.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment