Monday 7 January 2019

One Week Down // 365 Project // Day 7


Day 7 means that there are now just 358 to keep up with. I knew this would be a challenge stepping in to it. Keeping up with a photo a day. Initially when I thought about this challenge one of the "rules" was going to be that I had to take the photo on the day.

Thats quite unrealistic for me. My life just doesn't account for that. Instead I edit and upload the photo's on the day I post. Some of the photos have been taken on the day that I posted them and there will probably be many more in the future that are taken, edited and uploaded all within a day.

But for now I am no pressuring myself I have no rules, other than I have to had taken the picture in the first place. This is another one from the weekend and a I have a few more that I want to upload from then.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment