Wednesday 9 January 2019

Resolutions // 365 Project // Day 9


I stood at the bus stop waiting to go to work. Not nearly as refreshed as I had hoped.  When I watched a man struggle to cycle up the hill, but with determination he went for it anyway. 

It got my thinking about resolutions, maybe this was his. Chilly afternoon cycle maybe he was all in. 

Then I thought about my many snoozes on the alarm clock and cancelled spin class. After a bad nights sleep I had decided to put a halt to going back to the gym... till tomorrow, in hopes of sleeping a little bit longer and feeling a bit better. 

But I still feel just meh, maybe getting up and going would have made me feel better. 


My main resolution this year is to work on me, and get myself into a better place, physically, financially, mentally. And any other -ally ways that will work to benefit me. The months nearly in double digits and I’m not beating myself over not starting properly yet. 

There are many days still to come and I’m not about to feel defeated a week and a half into the new year. 

I hope what ever you want from this year, you are working towards to achieve. Small steps or big steps there all steps. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment