Monday 21 January 2019

What do you want to do? // Project 365 // Day 21



So what do you want to do? 

I want to spend days taking photos and be able to be proud of everyone that I post.
I want to make short films, and have time to edit them.
I want to be paid correctly and  not be chasing what I'm owed.
I want to not scrape by pay cheque to pay cheque
I want to live and not just survive
I want to spend time wandering places I've never been to just me and my camera
I want to finish a book.
I want to live outside my comfort zone instead of this repetition life.
I want to stop doubting and start doing
I want to escape

I want to be able to answer this question out loud

I want to stop saying I don't know

I want you to stop asking this question, not because I don't want to hear it, but because I'm no longer in this place of needing to be asked.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment