Sunday 13 January 2019

Underneath the Lovely London Sky // 365 Project // Day 13


Im in the midst of finishing up booking my next trip to London Town. I love this City it's becoming a home away from home. The streets are so familiar now,  I know my way about.

I've been down at least once a year since about 2013 and I started venturing down in 2008. I love the skyline, the magnitude, the underground, the West End.

It's a couple of days in familiar territory living the existence I wish I could afford everyday, meandering around shops, hunting down records at the Camden Markets, getting dinner then seeing a show. It's true bliss, it's me living my best life.

The last few times I've been down, I've uttered that's it. No more. The expense for a few days in this town could get me a whole week elsewhere. But yet it calls me, I end back up on its streets. Under its sky.

Who could say no to that skyline.

51 days...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment