Thursday 24 January 2019

There’s Good in the Bad // Project 365 // Day 24


I’ve done a fifteen hour shift. I bumped into someone who stopped talking to me last year and had a wee cry. I am so tired that my eyes sting. I feel maxed out. 

I often focus so hard on the days negatives that’s it neglects me from seeing any good that may have happened. 

So here are the good things about my day. 

  1. I treated myself to a costa because I was working a fifteen hour day and if that’s not enough of a reason then you have issues. 
  2. I have done 17,009 steps which according to my phone is the most steps I’ve done in a day so far this year
  3. I have an amazing friend who phoned me the minute I texted her in a crisis near break down. We had a vent, joked about the situation confirmed that I’m not crazy or that we both are. 
  4. I’m a little tired and should have maybe note taken during the day. But folk have been good. I have mini eggs and a face mask and then I’m calling it a day 
  5. I’m off tomorrow. So I don’t have to set an alarm and that excites me more than it should. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment