Tuesday 8 January 2019

Can You Imagine That? // 365 Project // Day 8


"When you change the view from where you stood
The things you view will change for good"

I took a long weekend, some time away from work at the start of the year to freshen up. The festive season left me shattered today I ventured into town after a couple of nothingness days to see Mary Poppins Returns and to get a couple of shots so that I had a couple of days worth of photos so that I can keep up with my challenge when I return to the hustle and bustle. 

Mary Poppins returns is practically perfect. It has nods to the first film, whilst holding its own identity, I've seen complaints about the music not being as catchy, but Can You Imagine That? has been stuck in my head since I left the cinema. So has The Place Where Lost Things Go.

The whole movie was filled with whimsy and wonder. I love that they used traditional hand drawn animation in the cartoon sequences. It's honestly just a feel good movie, that will make you laugh and cry. 

Go see it on the big screen if you have the chance. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment