Friday 4 January 2019

Start As You Mean To Go On // 365 Project // Day 4



Today on the fourth day of the year I have surpassed the amount of times that I posted altogether last year, start as you mean to go on and all that.

This photo was taken in York on Christmas day... that's my dad other family members a few paces in front of him. The scenery near my aunts house was something else... spending time with my dad at Christmas was priceless, this is the first time we had woken up in the same house on Christmas day since I was 11.

I've mentioned 2018 was weird.

When I thought about challenging myself with this project in the final few weeks of the year I was excited and eager to start. Now in these meh days of early year where I don't feel quite started or accomplished I struggle with how I will survive through it.

But I'm doing this for me, the me that was inspired over Christmas, enamoured with country sides I hadn't visited in years.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment