Tuesday 1 January 2019

It's A New Year! // 365 project // Day 1


When thinking about resolutions or challenges for myself this year, one of the things I wanted to push myself to do more of was to take more pictures and post them... I already take a lot of photos I started last year attempting to do this but didn't do a lot of posting.

So I then decided that in 2019 I was going to do a 365 project, and then when deciding on what platform to share them on I decided where's better than my poor neglected blog. I had thought about Insta/Insta stories but I have settled on here as I don't want the pressure of trying to keep a semblance of a theme on my Instagram and I want to have the ability of commentary hence no insta stories.

I was trying to find a new years pic I had taken to start this challenge properly instead here's one from the 28th of December this is where I welcomed in 2018 at the Ashton Lane Street Party, we saw out 2018 and said hi to the new year at a party in my house. The hangover has been brutal.

2018 was a weird one, it felt like it was going right until it didn't and when it all came crashing down it did so in spectacular fashion. Here's to a better 2019! and hopefully keeping up with this project.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment